- 1 x electronic information session (upon joining): every member receives proactive training so that you know exactly what is expected of you – all labour law documentation is provided and explained
- Free labour law documentation: employment contracts, warnings, notices, policies and procedures, legislation, etc.
- Free 24/7 telephonic advice (speak directly to a qualified legal advisor)
- Focus newsletter (bimonthly): practical information regarding how to handle specific situations in the workplace
- Access to all LWO services (including representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court) at member tariffs: R713.00 per hour | R5.30 per km
- LWO services – for more information click here
- The cost structure consists of a once-off joining fee and an annual membership fee, applicable to all members. All tariffs include VAT.
- Compulsory once-off joining fee: R548.00
- Annual membership fee: R524.00
- Free for first two domestic workers, and then R151.00 per extra domestic worker