- 1 x information and implementation session (upon joining): every member receives proactive training so that you know exactly what is expected of you – all labour law documentation is provided, explained, discussed and implemented
- Free labour law documentation: employment contracts, warnings, notices, policies and procedures, legislation, etc.
- Free 24/7 legal advice helpline (unlimited) – speak directly to a qualified legal advisor for expert assistance and a hands-on approach to every day uncertainty, workplace misconduct and disputes.
- Focus newsletter (bimonthly): practical information regarding how to handle specific situations in the workplace
- Access to all LWO services (including representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court) at member tariffs: R713.00 per hour | R5.30 per km
- LWO services – for more information click here
- Access to the Legal Aid Fund (LAF) of R20 000.00 per renewal year – this fund covers expenses for costs incured in resect of CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court matters with regards to:
- Time spent; 100% LAF
- Travelling and accommodation: 50% LAF; 50% member’s own account
- Legal service: Strikes (2 meetings per year)
- Legal service: Retrenchment (2 meetings per year)
The cost structure consists of a once-off joining fee and an annual membership fee (also payable monthly), applicable to all members. All tariffs include VAT.
Compulsory once-off joining fee: R2 536.00
- Annual membership fee: R5 280.00
- Option to pay monthly: R440.00 (x12)