LWO joins hands with The Tax Shop
The Tax Shop Group consists of more than 70 franchisees and strives to make life easier for their clients.
They are often asked questions about labour legislation and related issues and since they are not qualified in this specialised field,
they have decided to engage with the LWO, the leaders in this regard.
“Collaboration has become the norm as a sound growth strategy and is known to help a business to improve its performance, services and enhance skills. The advantages of a strategic alliance are that it allows for knowledge sharing, the co-development of value-add services and optimisation of technology whilst the parties retain their respective corporate identities and independence. Trusting, collaborative relationships form the basis of every successful endeavour.”
– Bennie Groenewald, Executive Director (The Tax Shop)
– Bernard Schoeman, Executive Director (The Tax Shop)
The Tax Shop has successfully niched themselves slightly below the larger audit firms, but far higher than conventional small accounting practices.
Their offering to their clients is unique in that they provide:
- An established franchised system with owner-managed and operated practices where the relationship with their clients are valued;
- Professional services that cover all aspects of the accounting domain as well as professional advisory services not often provided by traditional accountants; and
- State of the art cloud-based software and apps which have been designed to make life easier.