- Free 24/7 telephonic advice
- Focus newsletter
- Free labour law documentation
- Access to ALL LWO services at member tariffs
- Strikes – 2 meetings per year
- Restructuring – 2 meetings per year
- Disciplinary hearing/consultation (incapacity/poor work performance) – 1 per year
- Trade union negotiation – 1 meeting per year
- Department of Employment & Labour inspection – 1 per year
- Legal Aid Fund access – (R73 500.00* per year)
Compulsory Labour Compliance Kit
The LWO’s Compulsory Compliance Kit is an essential onboarding kit for all new members, ensuring complete compliance with current labour laws. Thoughtfully curated, this kit encompasses every critical item your business requires to remain compliant, empowering you to confidently focus on core business activities.
Remember, consistent compliance is about adhering to today’s standards and it is mandatory for your business to comply with all labour laws if you would like the LWO to assist with any labour-related concerns. This will ensure that both employees and employers are treated fairly and protected by the law.