- 1 x information and implementation session: every member receives proactive training so that you know exactly what is expected of you – all labour law documentation is provided, explained, discussed and implemented
- Free labour law documentation: employment contracts, warnings, notices, policies and procedures, legislation, etc.
- Free 24/7 telephonic advice (speak directly to a qualified legal advisor)
- Focus newsletter (bimonthly): practical information regarding how to handle specific situations in the workplace
- Access to all LWO services (including representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court) at member tariffs: R548.00 per hour | R4.50 per km
- Access to the Legal Aid Fund (LAF) of R73 500.00 per renewal year: this fund covers expenses for costs incurred in respect of CCMA, Bargaining Council and Labour Court matters with regards to:
- Time spent: 100% LAF
- Travelling and accommodation: 100% LAF
- PLUS additional services per quotation: km and hourly rate for additional services as requested
The cost structure consists of a once-off joining fee and a monthly membership fee, applicable to all members.
Compulsory once-off joining fee: R2 000.00 + R280.00 (VAT) = R2 280.00
Please note minimum quotation amount – as follows:
Montly membership fee: R510.53 + R71.47 (VAT) = R582.00 (x12) + monthly quotation amount